- Registered on: 02/24/2010
- Last connection: 05/16/2013
- Nightshade (Manager, 04/06/2011)
Reported issues: 86
- 06:03 pm Nightshade Task #1076: Sky culture integration
- StratoScript supports loading a sky culture from a directory in the Legacy file formats. Would be good to keep this ...
- 03:24 pm Nightshade Bug #1850 (New): Star selection problems
- I have trouble selecting many stars, such as 10 Aur, with the mouse. It seems consistent which work and which do not...
- 03:22 pm Nightshade Bug #1849 (New): Star labels: some labels are drawing for dim stars beyond label magnitude cutoff
- Turn magnitude cutoff down to smallest magnitude. Some very dim stars are still labelled, such as 41_Ori_D.
- 03:18 pm Nightshade Bug #1848 (New): Star labels: scientific names in wrong format
- Should be: [Greek letter OR number] [space] [constellation abbreviation]
All underscores should become spaces in t...
- 02:41 pm Nightshade Feature #1094: Star labels
- Looking good. However, scientific names should print as: greek letter [or if none then just the number] [space] cons...
- 02:39 pm Nightshade Task #1846 (New): Testing PR4
- 02:32 pm Nightshade Feature #1695: Moon-shine (moon brightens the atmosphere when visible)
- Two use cases:
In atmosphere, the moon brightens the atmosphere, increasing light pollution
Above earth-moon syst...
- 02:24 pm Nightshade Feature #1829: Implement asteroids as point sprites (more or less)
- Also satellites.
People currently do this through a script.
Data would be pacakged through Open Scene Graph fil...
- 02:13 pm Nightshade Task #1845 (New): Testing PR3
- 02:11 pm Nightshade Task #1844 (New): Refit fisheye implementation for features added in previous PRs
Also available in: Atom