- Registered on: 02/24/2010
- Last connection: 04/02/2014
- Nightshade (Manager, 04/06/2011)
Reported issues: 154
- 03:06 am Nightshade Bug #2063 (New): 3D instanced stars can draw over FE camera from behind
- Fly to Aldebaran, search for Earth.
Aldebaran texture draws over whole screen even though it is behind the viewer.
- 09:26 pm Nightshade Bug #2062 (New): Planet halos eat holes in the constellation art
- 09:25 pm Nightshade Bug #2061: If move around Earth with mouse and right button held down unwanted spin occurs
- Not reproducing on two other computers.
- 09:09 pm Nightshade Task #2051: Evaluate if orbit point caching is needed for performance
- VSOP87 computes orbital elements for a given JD. ELP82 computes spherical coordinates for a given JD. So it is not ...
- 05:27 pm Nightshade Bug #2061 (Rejected): If move around Earth with mouse and right button held down unwanted spin oc...
- Fly to Earth, hold down right mouse button, and move a small amount, then stop.
On screen you spin around body in ...
- 05:24 pm Nightshade Bug #2059: Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- On another system, after a long pause it continues to the Moon but stars are not visible.
- 01:02 am Nightshade Feature #2060 (New): Splash screen should have a black background behind it to be professional
- 01:01 am Nightshade Bug #2059 (Resolved): Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Fly to Aldebaran, search for Moon, fly to.
Stops at scene transition, locks up, and then segfaults.
- 12:55 am Nightshade Bug #2058 (Resolved): No way to select nothing after select something
- Two Legacy methods are right mouse click and Escape.
- 12:49 am Nightshade Bug #2057 (New): Body labels fly to strange locations when time is speed up a lot
Also available in: Atom