- Registered on: 02/24/2010
- Last connection: 07/22/2014
- Nightshade (Manager, 04/06/2011)
Reported issues: 227
- 01:43 pm Nightshade Bug #2212 (New): When fly to body, body north pole is not usually "up" on screen
- Repro: Fly to a body, change lat/lon, fly again, see problem.
- 01:36 pm Nightshade Feature #2211 (New): Scripted text should support user defined colors and fonts
- Color should be specified in text setup command.
Ideally a user can specify a font TTF file to dynamically load an...
- 01:33 pm Nightshade Feature #2210 (New): Text labels should be defined in terms of angular size
- Angular height of a line of text should be defined for a given label. This way text labels will be consistent across...
- 09:03 am Nightshade Bug #2107: osgEarth bodies have polar artifacts
- Did any bug get filed yet on this yet?
- 10:08 am Nightshade Bug #2204: Transition from daylight to night with atmosphere on causes terrain to flicker in and ...
- What is a repro case?
- 01:18 pm Nightshade Feature #2199 (New): Add roll control to gamepad
- Try one of the joysticks while it is depressed as the control.
Unclear what axis should be in FE. Vector between ...
- 12:57 pm Nightshade Bug #2198 (New): Sun halo is wrong shape in FE mode
- More apparent with an elongated window.
- 12:55 pm Nightshade Bug #2197 (New): Extra 3D star in solar system
- Could be trying to fly to a star with no 3D instance (no distance info)?
- 12:53 pm Nightshade Feature #2196 (New): Lat/lon gamepad and mouse control should work in body coordinates
- In other words, "up" moves in North direction. Would be preferable to continue motion past a pole rather than just s...
- 08:16 am Nightshade Bug #2107: osgEarth bodies have polar artifacts
- Arthur, can you open a bug dialog with osgEarth team?
Also available in: Atom