- Registered on: 02/25/2010
- Last connection: 02/09/2016
- 05:50 PM Nightshade Bug #2591 (Resolved): Implement comet_orbit type bodies for STS body command
- Ready to merge.
- 03:17 PM Nightshade Bug #2684: Lighter area draws in atmosphere
- OK, updated subject to be clearer.
- 05:36 PM Nightshade Bug #2684 (Retest): Lighter area draws in atmosphere
- 05:36 PM Nightshade Bug #2682 (Retest): Earth and Mars atmospheres do not blend with the planet's halos
- 05:36 PM Nightshade Bug #2680 (Retest): Phobos and Deimos halos are always occluded by the "shell" of Mars' atmosphere
- 05:32 PM Nightshade Bug #2509 (Retest): Venus does not LOD in soon enough when zoom in
- 05:32 PM Nightshade Bug #2472 (Retest): Removing Media Contexts seems to cause crashes
- 05:31 PM Nightshade Bug #2441 (Resolved): Move media to use Legacy style positional movements (not just simple quater...
- Fixed back in SP4.
- 05:30 PM Nightshade Bug #2121 (Retest): Flying back into solar system with time sped up can cause a jump in the user'...
- 05:28 PM Nightshade Bug #1965 (Resolved): The atmosphere Sun rendering is not realistic. Halo bounces around the sky ...
Also available in: Atom