- Registered on: 02/24/2010
- Last connection: 10/06/2014
- Nightshade (Manager, 04/06/2011)
Reported issues: 287
- 09:55 pm Nightshade Bug #1964 (Resolved): Cannot find Deneb using Ctl-F. Keeps wanting to autofill with Denebola
- On 'rob2' branch. Now autofills only with shortest potential match so as not to override user input.
- 03:29 pm Nightshade Bug #2372 (New): set home_planet isn't working
- Command doesn't produce errors or do anything (unless you have a body selected, in which case it may fly there).
- 08:01 pm Nightshade Bug #2332: Regression: Moveto Alt no longer works properly (causes entire scene to spin)
- Try this to repro:
Fly to Earth
Go near surface.
Adjust look at so looking towards the horizon.
Move around a b...
- 11:47 am Nightshade Bug #2347 (New): Constellation boundaries and art do not keep state if leave and reenter solar sy...
- However, lines and labels do work correctly.
Turn on art.
Leave solar system and return.
Art is off but should b...
- 11:34 am Nightshade Bug #1955 (Resolved): "Load Default" button should simply load user default settings -- instead i...
- On 'rob2'
- 11:29 am Nightshade Bug #2150 (Resolved): Time lapse flag is not turned off when reloaded factory defaults
- On 'rob2'
- 09:10 pm Nightshade Bug #2148: If toggle a flag while the flag is already fading off the flag button will get into th...
- I was tracking down a different issue and discovered that settings and button states are correct, but the scene can e...
- 02:32 pm Nightshade Feature #2346 (New): Implement StratoScript recording feature
- Unclear how to best record live gamepad or mouse manipulation or if we should use key frames concept.
- 08:36 pm Nightshade Feature #2333: Minimum altitude around bodies should be relaxed now that we have fine grained con...
- Temporary relaxation in place for evaluation in Dome Preview until collision detection can be fully automated based o...
- 02:10 pm Nightshade Feature #2333: Minimum altitude around bodies should be relaxed now that we have fine grained con...
- We were stuck at 6.3km from surface.
Also available in: Atom