- Registered on: 02/24/2010
- Last connection: 09/13/2014
- Nightshade (Manager, 04/06/2011)
Reported issues: 250
- 07:21 am Nightshade Bug #2289: Script threads do not exit, can cause segfault at quit
- Adds about 10 seconds to exit process and would seem to have other undesireable side effects, so upping priority.
- 01:13 am Nightshade Bug #2289 (New): Script threads do not exit, can cause segfault at quit
- I ran a unit test script a few times that just played a short audio file. Each run seems to produce one error line a...
- 06:19 pm Nightshade Bug #2286 (New): Help -> About tab is now empty
- 06:18 pm Nightshade Bug #2285 (New): Milky way seam still visible (geometry or texturing issue, not texture itself)
- Most visible after flying into the milkyway from the galaxy scene at 12h line on equatorial grid.
- 06:51 pm Nightshade Bug #2278: Planet halos periodically blink when in solar system
- Do we need to open a bug with OSG team?
- 01:54 am Nightshade Bug #2282 (New): Constellation labels draw behind constellation lines
- Should always be in front for readability.
- 06:01 pm Nightshade Bug #2279 (Resolved): Turning off orbit lines with time sped up slightly causes lines to flicker ...
- 1. Turn on orbit lines
2. Hit 'l'
3. Turn off orbit lines
Should fade out smoothly but instead get a random flic...
- 11:20 am Nightshade Bug #2271: Intermittent problems when flying back into the solar system from 3D stars
- Is this still an issue, Arthur? It's assigned to you for some reason.
- 07:53 pm Nightshade Bug #2235: If track a body after using gamepad roll, gamepad motion directions are wrong
- I don't quite follow. What do you mean by "look at"?
My problem was with tracking the body I was already anchored...
- 08:09 pm Nightshade Bug #2275 (Closed): Grids draw over constellation lines in 3D star scene
- Should be in background.
Also available in: Atom