- Registered on: 02/24/2010
- Last connection: 12/08/2013
- Nightshade (Manager, 04/06/2011)
Reported issues: 117
- 05:02 pm Nightshade Bug #1999: Grid and line labels should be easier to read (spacing) and not zoom with fov.
- I was able to fix vertical spacing of grid labels. Horizontal spacing did not work. Bug in the osgPango stack?
- 09:42 am Nightshade Feature #2001 (New): Should provide some feedback that a screenshot was taken for good UX
- 09:40 am Nightshade Bug #2000 (New): Once untrack anchored object can not track again with using Find window
- Select planet, fly to it. Move view with left mouse button and drag so that body is no longer centered on screen. N...
- 09:30 am Nightshade Bug #1999 (New): Grid and line labels should be easier to read (spacing) and not zoom with fov.
- 09:28 am Nightshade Bug #1998 (New): Shadow volumes do not seem to reach planet edges as expected
- See screenshot. Also, not enough tesselation for FE mode.
Cones should also be truncated and only be visible star...
- 09:20 am Nightshade Bug #1997 (New): Saturn ring texture seems to show up sometimes in 3D starfield
- Fly to Aldebaran. Move around the star until you see an artifact. Adjust distance to see better. See screenshot.
- 05:22 pm Nightshade Bug #1969: General Grid and Line cleanup
- For parity, yes, the desired behavior is that all spherical grids ideally should appear as though they're on the cele...
- 05:33 pm Nightshade Bug #1969: General Grid and Line cleanup
- Looks great! Crazy stars though. :)
For parity you should have at least 3 line segments per grid region side (rat...
- 10:48 am Nightshade Feature #1833: Soft shadows for moons
- eclipse_map.png is not committed to the repository. I used the Legacy file, including a flipped and flopped one and ...
- 06:19 pm Nightshade Bug #1969: General Grid and Line cleanup
- The back of the spherical grids drawing over the screen when aligned with the grid axis is making some testing diffic...
Also available in: Atom