- Registered on: 02/25/2010
- Last connection: 12/15/2014
- Nightshade (Manager, 04/06/2011)
Reported issues: 321
- 08:39 AM Nightshade StratoScript Discussion: Nightshade objects/script sharing?
- That scripting document references the data files that load the objects
into Nightshade. You view those with a text...
- Be sure to include a comment at the start of your script with your author information and a license for the script. ...
- 02:27 PM Nightshade Bug #2452: Readout of star's J2000 coordinates incorrect compared to other sources and compared t...
- The formatting code appears to be working correctly. The problem appears to be in the position calculation or conver...
- 07:41 PM Nightshade Bug #2441 (New): Move media to use Legacy style positional movements (not just simple quaternions...
- Needed for StratoScript parity.
Moving from 0 to 270 should travel 270 degrees, not 90.
- 12:58 PM Nightshade Bug #2439 (Resolved): It is not possible to remove scripted media without a segfault
- Working on 'rob2'. I do see a segfault when I quit NG after having played a video from a script, however.
- 03:09 PM Nightshade Bug #2439 (Resolved): It is not possible to remove scripted media without a segfault
- Adding and then removing an audio, video, images, or text item through a StratoScript causes a segfault with an error...
- 10:15 AM Nightshade Bug #2372: set home_planet isn't working quite right
- Now flies to body but doesn't match parity behavior.
- 10:09 AM Nightshade Bug #2285 (Resolved): Milky way seam still visible (geometry or texturing issue, not texture itself)
- Fixed on 'rob2'
- 10:07 AM Nightshade Bug #2350 (Resolved): Gamepad: Altitude adjustment triggers "stick" in on position whether using ...
- 09:58 AM Nightshade Task #2392 (Resolved): Fine tune alignment of new milkyway spherical texture
- Not perfect, but checked into 'rob2' branch. Separate issue is tracking alignment review.
Also available in: Atom