- Registered on: 05/09/2011
- Last connection: 04/23/2014
- Nightshade (Developer, 11/09/2011)
Reported issues: 243
- 03:00 pm Nightshade Bug #2067 (Closed): No sun in the 3d starfield
- 01:45 pm Nightshade Bug #2066 (New): No sun in the 3d starfield
- 08:42 pm Nightshade StratoScript Discussion: RE: Trouble writing scripts from scratch
- The text editor you are using is not putting carriage return at the end of lines.
Wordpad is a better program for ...
- 05:50 pm Nightshade Bug #2044: Regression: Text labels have solid black edge artifacts on glyphs
- I can confirm that I do not see any artifacting on a previous version of NG (haven't updated in several weeks). See ...
- 02:17 am Nightshade Feature #1938: J2000 (equatorial) grid should be disabled in 3D star scene
- Parallax makes the EQ grid useless in all areas except the very near the Solar System. The only way it's useful is i...
- 09:08 pm Nightshade Feature #2031: Moon needs to scale to 5x and back to 1x
- Shadow should also scale so that people can view eclipses while the moon is scaled.
- 02:39 pm Nightshade Feature #2035 (New): Windows installer: should register .sts extension with Wordpad to ease scrip...
- 08:32 pm Nightshade Feature #2031 (New): Moon needs to scale to 5x and back to 1x
- Shadows need to be able to scale as well for viewing eclipses.
User should be able to scale the moon to whatever X h...
- 08:04 pm Nightshade Feature #1829: Implement asteroids and satellites as points
- fuzzy points? Markers?
- 09:00 pm Nightshade Bug #2019 (New): Atmosphere works very poorly for spheroids with heightfields having heavy variat...
- Mars is a very irregularly shaped object with the highest mountains and lowest valleys in the SSystem.
Also available in: Atom