- Registered on: 05/09/2011
- Last connection: 08/18/2014
- Nightshade (Developer, 11/09/2011)
Reported issues: 314
- 03:24 pm Nightshade Bug #1956 (Closed): Screen refresh shows rectangular inset that updates slightly apart or looks d...
- can not duplicate.
- 03:21 pm Nightshade Bug #2120 (Closed): When user adjusts altitude during a fly-to movement, the remainder of the fly...
- Tested within SSystem from body to body, from SSystem object to 3D stars, from milkyway to ssystem both in milkyway s...
- 03:17 pm Nightshade Bug #2254 (New): Azimuthal grid forgets its parent orientation when you leave the SSystem scene
- Repro case:
# Turn on Azimuthal Grid
# Fly to Mimas
# Back out of SSystem and into 3D star scene
- 03:15 pm Nightshade Bug #2253 (New): Azimuthal grid has parallax and moves significantly when transitioning from 3D s...
# Turn on azimuthal grid
# Back out of solar system
# Back out of 3D stars into milkyway scene
- 03:10 pm Nightshade Bug #2224 (Closed): Reenterant Lua code causing intermittent crashes
- Can no longer repro
- 03:09 pm Nightshade Bug #2154 (Closed): Regression: Toggle clouds not working
- 02:57 pm Nightshade Bug #2228 (Closed): Volumetric key commands appear to be inserted into NG in galaxy scene
- 02:54 pm Nightshade Bug #2233 (New): The labels for the moon and the sun appear dimmer than the rest of the bodies
- Noticed this when navigating NSNG in the dome. Have not established a repro case.
- 08:45 am Nightshade Bug #2219 (Resolved): Milky Way 2D texture blinks on when transitioning from Galaxy scene to 3D s...
# Go to Galaxy scene
# Navigate toward star scene
Result: milkway 2D texture blinks on fully, then blinks...
- 08:43 am Nightshade Bug #2218 (Resolved): Milkyway 2D texture should only fade in after milkyway 3D texture is almost...
- When facing toward the center of the milkyway, the 2D texture awkwardly appears larger than the 3D model of the milky...
Also available in: Atom