- Registered on: 05/09/2011
- Last connection: 05/15/2013
- Nightshade (Developer, 11/09/2011)
Reported issues: 134
- 09:45 am Nightshade Feature #1851 (New): Fade the lines of the constellation near all vertex stars
- Both in 3D scene and 2D scene. Fading looks more professional than simply shortening the line.
Try a percentage o...
- 10:51 am Nightshade General Discussion: RE: High-resolution video
- Hello Tiberio,
Nightshade currently supports only one video output at a time. There is nothing in place to either s...
- 02:17 pm Nightshade Feature #1837 (New): Consolidated Stratoscript as a zip file
- Currently, there is no easy way to bundle all media associated with a stratoscript with that script file. This can m...
- 09:03 am Nightshade Task #1825: Set up Debian/Ubuntu repositories for NS11 and 12
- Rob Spearman wrote:
> Is this something you are familiar with or should I assign to Trystan?
I've not set up Ubun...
- 08:17 am Nightshade Bug #1823: Star classification errors
- As an aside, 384 would be an acceptable sample size for any star size above about 100k stars. One thing to note, tho...
- 08:12 am Nightshade Bug #1823 (New): Star classification errors
- From another Nightshade user:
We were looking at Capella and when I put up the "info" it said it was a class M0.
- 09:55 pm Nightshade Bug #1741 (Closed): Shadows flicker on Saturn's poles and heavily on the terminator lines for Plu...
- Further shadow work scheduled for PR2. Closing.
- 09:54 pm Nightshade Bug #1650 (Closed): Pitch 180 degrees results in blinking retical at zenith
- No longer having issues with blinking reticle when altering pitch
- 09:51 pm Nightshade Bug #1784 (Closed): When fly to Earth or other body and try to change pitch with mouse, often can...
- Seems to be resolved now.
- 09:46 pm Nightshade Bug #1740 (Closed): Jupiter: Moons: Some of the inner moons are showing retrograde orbital motion...
- That was my mistake. I was in geosynchronous orbit with Jupiter causing the appearance of retrograte motion.
Also available in: Atom