- Registered on: 05/09/2011
- Last connection: 07/16/2014
- Nightshade (Developer, 11/09/2011)
Reported issues: 305
- 12:10 pm Nightshade Bug #2107 (Request Feedback): osgEarth bodies have polar artifacts
- A bug has been filed. I'm working on getting Jason an example .earth file. You typically cannot see this issue in t...
- 03:47 pm Nightshade Bug #2208 (New): Moveto roll script parameter breaks NG inside the solar system and causes odd pe...
# Start NG
# Fly to a body in the solar system (Sun and Earth tested)
# Open scripting HUD
# Enter "moveto...
- 09:20 am Nightshade Bug #2207 (New): Left Ctrl + backtick not bringing up the scripting HUD in Windows 8
- Reported by Raul. Arthur to investigate. Ensured that Raul was using a fresh config.lua.
- 09:19 am Nightshade Bug #2206 (New): Help screen shows blank under Windows 8
- Raul reports that on his new Windows 8 laptop, PR3's help screen is completely blank of any text. I had him delete h...
- 04:21 pm Nightshade Bug #2205 (New): Flagging off date in the config.lua file causes Nightshade to segfault on boot
# Edit config.lua and set gui: flag_show_date to flase
# Save and start NightshadeNG
Result: crash with t...
- 10:14 am Nightshade Bug #2204: Transition from daylight to night with atmosphere on causes terrain to flicker in and ...
- Sorry, thought title and image were enough.
# Enable high resolution topographical map
# Fly to Earth
- 10:06 am Nightshade Bug #2204 (New): Transition from daylight to night with atmosphere on causes terrain to flicker i...
- Hopefully will be resolved with the blending rework. Currently makes sunsets and sunrises ugly during the transition...
- 08:35 am Nightshade Bug #2125 (Closed): Somehow left joystick and get mapped to cursor movement
- This does not happen on actual XBox 360 controllers. I believe this was a mode issue switching between XBox360 and P...
- 08:32 am Nightshade Bug #2131 (Closed): After a while of using the gamepad, the camera control joystick can become in...
- I believe this is a dupe of #2123
- 08:31 am Nightshade Task #2048 (Closed): Testing PR3
Also available in: Atom