- Registered on: 05/09/2011
- Last connection: 12/04/2013
- Nightshade (Developer, 11/09/2011)
Reported issues: 233
- 10:40 am Nightshade Bug #1969: General Grid and Line cleanup
- Things visible through atmosphere: Planets/moons/etc (blended, of course...you can see an example by just looking at ...
- 04:18 pm Nightshade Bug #1969: General Grid and Line cleanup
- I'm finishing up the grids and lines wiki entry. Should provide some guidance on where the grids/lines should be dra...
- 07:44 am Nightshade Task #1828: Clean up ephemeris definitions for bodies to be more consistent and easier to use
- Although there is no ini that NS reads from, the initial building of the solar system uses a CSV file which is the eq...
- 03:24 pm Nightshade Task #1828: Clean up ephemeris definitions for bodies to be more consistent and easier to use
- Trystan and I spoke, and he thinks that the best place for this would be simply in the scripting interface. We could...
- 03:18 pm Nightshade Bug #1571: moveto parameters should be changeable independently at the same time
- Per conversation:
NSL specifies longitude/latitude as a line. If you move from 0 to 720 degrees, the viewer wraps...
- 10:25 am Nightshade Bug #1988 (New): Due to earth's atmosphere shader disabling at certain distances, the earth can s...
- Go to the earth.
Back away from Earth. Atmosphere will start to scintilate at the outer edge of the atmosphere's ra...
- 04:26 pm Nightshade Bug #1986 (Resolved): Unable to perform a moveto while still in a set home_planet command
select object Moon pointer off
lookat duration 2
set home_planet Moon duration 10
wait duration 5
- 04:12 pm Nightshade Bug #1985: osgEarth bodies have improper shadowing when viewed with large FoV zoom
- It happens on any osgEarth body (Mercury, Earth, Moon), but not any of the non-osgEarth bodies (like Jupiter, Venus)
- 04:10 pm Nightshade Bug #1985: osgEarth bodies have improper shadowing when viewed with large FoV zoom
- Note: this does not happen to Venus (although another issue is cropping up WRT FoV zooming on objects far away, but n...
- 02:46 pm Nightshade Bug #1985 (New): osgEarth bodies have improper shadowing when viewed with large FoV zoom
- Start NG. Look at the moon. FoV Zoom on the moon. Now, fly to the moon.
The shadow completely changes during th...
Also available in: Atom