- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2011
- Last connection: 02/04/2016
- Nightshade (Developer, 11/09/2011)
- 09:41 AM Nightshade Bug #1775 (Closed): Atmosphere and Track buttons are or can get out of sync with real state
- 09:16 AM Nightshade Bug #2132 (Not Reproducible): osgEarth object geometry needs to subsample even after last LOD to ...
- min_lod 14 works great.
- 09:08 AM Nightshade Bug #3114 (New): FoV Zoom out: polaris does not take shortest path with focal_alt=90
# Set focal_alt=90 focal_azi=180 lat/lon=seattle
# Select polaris
# FoV zoom out to get to all s...
- 09:05 AM Nightshade Bug #2899: Track object does not take shortest path
- Additional issue entered for polaris with focal Alt=90 fov zoom out, but otherwise good.
- 01:30 PM Nightshade Bug #1739 (Closed): When tracking an object, it should appear as it would on an equatorial mount
- 04:33 PM Nightshade Feature #3112 (New): Have ability through stratoscript to remove acceleration curve during flyto
- Feature request from someone at AAS:
Person wants to fly at a constant velocity when doing a fly to. He could der...
- 04:04 PM Nightshade Bug #3109 (New): Regression: Picking stars can cause the sky to seemingly randomly jump
# Start NG landed on earth
# Use mouse to select stars around the sky
# Drag the sky around and then sele...
- 03:13 PM Nightshade Bug #3107 (New): Unable to land on Earth's surface if started up from a non-landed location above...
# Start NG
# Take off of earth and wait for animation to complete
# Save your settings
# Quit and restar...
- 03:54 PM Nightshade Feature #3097 (New): Remove ring shadow visualizations
- 03:51 PM Nightshade Feature #3095 (Closed): Enable shadow visualizations through stratoscript
Also available in: Atom