- Registered on: 02/25/2010
- Last connection: 02/13/2016
- Nightshade (Developer, 05/25/2011)
- 05:22 PM Nightshade Bug #2859: Migrate to multiuser database
- Almost there. Major code tasks complete. Just debugging the obvious feature regressions and then onto deployment stra...
- 05:04 PM Nightshade Bug #2859: Migrate to multiuser database
- I have the NG queries converted at this point, several had to change due to the new schema (forgot there were so many...
- 03:35 PM Nightshade Bug #2859: Migrate to multiuser database
- Correction, on select time on 10M Selectable records, less than 10ms rather than sub-millisecond.
- 03:31 PM Nightshade Bug #2859: Migrate to multiuser database
- Migration of the C++ toolchain code complete (existing Bodies + Hip stars imported to DB). Here are some early number...
- 11:43 AM Nightshade Task #1715 (Request Feedback): Migrate NS12 to Forward Compatible OpenGL context
- We don't 'fully' have this, but I'm not sure it's important that we ever do. Really not an issue till we start consid...
- 08:53 AM Nightshade Bug #2899 (Request Feedback): Track object does not take shortest path
- 08:52 AM Nightshade Bug #2899: Track object does not take shortest path
- FYI. The change you made breaks the acceleration/deceleration of the animation.
- 05:42 PM Nightshade Bug #2859 (In Progress): Migrate to multiuser database
- Draft of new schema complete. In the process of migrating toochain code to MariaDB. The C API is unfortunately not a ...
- 11:41 AM Nightshade Bug #2859: Migrate to multiuser database
- First try redis
-Load billion records, test query perf
-Research data persistence
-C++ node.js integratio...
- 11:37 AM Nightshade Bug #3014 (Resolved): Stratoscript: moveto heading in exploration mode not resulting in expected ...
- Seems good now. Since this repro case implies a pitch of -90, be sure you have the fix for #2900 (checked in 12-15-20...
Also available in: Atom