- Registered on: 02/24/2010
- Last connection: 09/19/2014
- Nightshade (Developer, 05/25/2011)
Reported issues: 204
- 03:36 pm Nightshade Bug #2289: Audio threads do not exit, cause delay and segfault at quit
- This is a problem specific to playing audio files, not directly related to scripts.
Sent from my iPhone
> On Sep 2...
- 03:18 pm Nightshade Feature #2226 (In Progress): Implement body command
- 09:18 am Nightshade Bug #2278: Planet halos periodically blink when in solar system
- I'd need to come up with a simplified repro case, which would sink time. Seems like something we can work around one ...
- 03:35 pm Nightshade Bug #2278 (Resolved): Planet halos periodically blink when in solar system
- Seems to be an OSG bug. This happens if threading is restarted after the viewer is 'realized'. From the looks of the ...
- 01:03 pm Nightshade Bug #2279 (Resolved): Turning off orbit lines with time sped up slightly causes lines to flicker ...
- Fixed in the course of trying to fix the body flicker bug.
- 04:32 pm Nightshade Bug #2200: Media image and video meshes need to be concave mashes rather than planar meshes
- Instancing not necessary. Pushing new geometry is fast enough for this number of verts (currently 32x32) with display...
- 04:30 pm Nightshade Bug #2200 (Resolved): Media image and video meshes need to be concave mashes rather than planar m...
- 04:28 pm Nightshade Bug #2221 (Resolved): MediaInteface scale() call should scale to whichever dimension is biggest
- 05:31 pm Nightshade Bug #2221 (In Progress): MediaInteface scale() call should scale to whichever dimension is biggest
- The root cause is that the implementation for scale was bad. It attempted to find a linear scale matrix, which simply...
- 10:04 am Nightshade Bug #2235: If track a body after using gamepad roll, gamepad motion directions are wrong
- That should work fine now. I was trying to solve the general case of tracking stepping on the yaw-pitch-roll componen...
Also available in: Atom