- Registered on: 02/24/2010
- Last connection: 04/18/2014
- Nightshade (Developer, 05/25/2011)
Reported issues: 197
- 04:37 pm Nightshade Bug #2059 (Resolved): Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Fixing the 'stop and go' flying issue between scene changes turned out to be rather involved, so we should track sepa...
- 06:37 pm Nightshade Bug #2059: Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Fly-to working again. Almost there; 3D star instances are not showing (regression).
- 06:24 pm Nightshade Bug #2059: Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Fixed issue with transitions from non-Sun or (0,0,0) anchor point. Need another day to wrap up fly-to star regressions.
- 07:57 pm Nightshade Bug #1947 (Resolved): Once the camera has panned in the 3D star field, it no longer matches up wi...
- Fixed with scene transition re-work.
- 07:56 pm Nightshade Bug #2058 (Resolved): No way to select nothing after select something
- ESC now supported. Right click conflicts with navigational right mouse button usage in NG.
- 04:57 pm Nightshade Bug #2059: Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Still a ways to go on this. Have a completely smooth transition from solar system to 3d star field. Flushing out the ...
- 09:25 pm Nightshade Bug #2059: Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Fixed the crash / missing stars but taking a little time to reevaluate some of the scene transition code. I think I m...
- 09:57 pm Nightshade Bug #2059 (In Progress): Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Regression likely due to scenegraph/camera changes when moving all non-scene elements to separate pass.
- 09:13 pm Nightshade Bug #2061 (Rejected): If move around Earth with mouse and right button held down unwanted spin oc...
- Not reproducible.
- 08:42 pm Nightshade Bug #1910 (Resolved): When selecting stars within the solar system, reticle randomly double-jumps...
- No longer applicable with new software cursor.
Also available in: Atom