From 03/19/2014 to 04/17/2014
- 03:00 pm Bug #2067 (New): No sun in the 3d starfield
- 01:45 pm Bug #2066 (New): No sun in the 3d starfield
- 06:37 pm Bug #2059: Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Fly-to working again. Almost there; 3D star instances are not showing (regression).
- 06:24 pm Bug #2059: Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Fixed issue with transitions from non-Sun or (0,0,0) anchor point. Need another day to wrap up fly-to star regressions.
- 07:57 pm Bug #1947 (Resolved): Once the camera has panned in the 3D star field, it no longer matches up wi...
- Fixed with scene transition re-work.
- 07:56 pm Bug #2058 (Resolved): No way to select nothing after select something
- ESC now supported. Right click conflicts with navigational right mouse button usage in NG.
- 04:57 pm Bug #2059: Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Still a ways to go on this. Have a completely smooth transition from solar system to 3d star field. Flushing out the ...
- 03:06 am Bug #2063 (New): 3D instanced stars can draw over FE camera from behind
- Fly to Aldebaran, search for Earth.
Aldebaran texture draws over whole screen even though it is behind the viewer.
- 09:25 pm Bug #2059: Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Fixed the crash / missing stars but taking a little time to reevaluate some of the scene transition code. I think I m...
- 09:57 pm Bug #2059 (In Progress): Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Regression likely due to scenegraph/camera changes when moving all non-scene elements to separate pass.
- 09:13 pm Bug #2061 (Rejected): If move around Earth with mouse and right button held down unwanted spin oc...
- Not reproducible.
- 08:42 pm Bug #1910 (Resolved): When selecting stars within the solar system, reticle randomly double-jumps...
- No longer applicable with new software cursor.
- 09:26 pm Bug #2062 (New): Planet halos eat holes in the constellation art
- 09:25 pm Bug #2061: If move around Earth with mouse and right button held down unwanted spin occurs
- Not reproducing on two other computers.
- 09:09 pm Task #2051: Evaluate if orbit point caching is needed for performance
- VSOP87 computes orbital elements for a given JD. ELP82 computes spherical coordinates for a given JD. So it is not ...
- 05:27 pm Bug #2061 (Rejected): If move around Earth with mouse and right button held down unwanted spin oc...
- Fly to Earth, hold down right mouse button, and move a small amount, then stop.
On screen you spin around body in ...
- 05:24 pm Bug #2059: Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- On another system, after a long pause it continues to the Moon but stars are not visible.
- 01:02 am Feature #2060 (New): Splash screen should have a black background behind it to be professional
- 01:01 am Bug #2059 (In Progress): Segfault flying in from stars to Moon
- Fly to Aldebaran, search for Moon, fly to.
Stops at scene transition, locks up, and then segfaults.
- 12:55 am Bug #2058 (Resolved): No way to select nothing after select something
- Two Legacy methods are right mouse click and Escape.
- 12:49 am Bug #2057 (New): Body labels fly to strange locations when time is speed up a lot
- 12:47 am Bug #2056 (New): Do not seem to get moon shadows on planets in FE mode.
- Tried Saturn and Jupiter.
- 12:41 am Bug #2055 (New): Saturn rings do not have a shadow on them from planet in FE mode
- 11:17 pm Bug #2054 (New): Underscore character is not accepted in script pane
- Interfering with testing some commands.
- 09:02 pm Bug #2053: Prevent updates of ephemeris moon orbits that are not in current range or FOV
- Also prevent drawing of orbit lines that are too small to be visible and/or out of viewing frustum.
- 08:58 pm Bug #2053 (New): Prevent updates of ephemeris moon orbits that are not in current range or FOV
- Currently control point calculations are mode for orbit lines that are too far away to be visible. This is unnecessar...
- 04:23 am Bug #2020 (Resolved): NG always requires access to X display 0 despite config file settings
- Checked in to my branch. Default screen and display values in config file of -1 mean use the DISPLAY values, if any,...
- 04:12 am Bug #2052 (New): Earth has odd behavior with orbit lines
- If select the Earth and turn on orbit lines, they do not draw until you unselect the Earth.
If orbit lines are on ...
- 08:25 pm Task #2051 (New): Evaluate if orbit point caching is needed for performance
- We will decide if needed based on other performance adjustments. Main issue is the slow Moon ephemeris.
- 07:00 pm Bug #1870 (Resolved): Earth / Moon barycenter
- 06:48 pm Bug #2050 (New): Moon needs to switch to an elliptical orbit at large time scales as precise ephe...
- Previous solution was a MixedOrbit. Do we want to keep this high level or put lower in the ephemeris?
Rob will re...
- 06:42 pm Bug #1870: Earth / Moon barycenter
- This is a dupe, isn't it?
- 06:31 pm Bug #1997 (New): Milkyway texturing issues
- Still seeing problems in FE mode, with flicker of the texture at certain times.
- 11:25 pm Task #2048 (New): Testing PR3
- 11:21 pm Bug #1903 (Resolved): Star selection retical loses precision the farther away from the orbiting p...
- 11:14 pm Feature #2025 (Resolved): 8 planets should be hooked up to use improved VSOP87 module from NS Legacy
- 09:26 pm Bug #1985 (Resolved): osgEarth bodies have improper shadowing when viewed with large FoV zoom
- Precision issue related to the specific implementation of standard lighting in osgEarth's shaders. Solved by calculat...
- 12:08 am Bug #1995 (Resolved): CPU/update pass perf bottleneck
- No longer a general issue after changing the way ephemeris is invoked. Update pass time cut to 3-4ms from around 18ms...
- 12:05 am Bug #1985 (In Progress): osgEarth bodies have improper shadowing when viewed with large FoV zoom
Also available in: Atom